After the IEEE 802.15.7-2018 C-OOK for Optical Camera Communications using single-carrier modulation technique, Rolling-OFDM is one of the next generation for greater data rate transmission from LED light source(s) to a camera using multi-carrier concept.
Our Rolling-OFDM implementation is mature by the employment of multi-carrier concept, just as LiFi. However, being particularly designed for OCC, all the physical data packet units (PPDU) are carefully constructed.
The Rolling-OFDM Code project is cleaned, well-packed and documented. You will earn double benefits because TWO rolling-OFDM packages cost ONE price.
Please download the following document (PPT file) for the overview of the Rolling-OFDM Code User Interface:
Technical features of the code project
Here are some of advanced technical features from our Rolling-OFDM code project that you may get beneficial from:
TX technical features:
- Read a file to transmit; Forward Error Correction code;
- Editable n-QAM modulation, Editable cyclic-prefix between OFDM symbols;
- Editable data packet unit size.
- Controllable optical clock rate
RX technical features:
- Multi-tasking and pipeline techniques for real-time image processing
- Use-defined region-of-interest to extract data from light source(s)
- Re-configurable demodulation process
- Real-time data display and BER monitoring
Overall description of Rolling-OFDM Code Project
Rolling-OFDM Software Package User Guide:
Technical Documents for Rolling-OFDM System:
Demonstrations of Rolling-OFDM
Package 1: Simulation Package
Package 2: Optical Link
Rolling-OFDM Concept and System Architecture:
Rolling-OFDM Demonstration for biomedical signal (ECG) transmission