C-OOK stands for Camera- On Off Keying, a communication mode within the IEEE 802.15.7-2018 Optical Wireless Communication standard. Particularly, C-OOK is within the PHY V layer of IEEE 802.15.7-2018 standard, which was just recently released in April 2019.
The C-OOK Code project is cleaned, well-packed and documented.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We have recently release the update of C-OOK (April 2020 version). The document reviewing the newest Software User Interfaces is now available at:
Technical features of the code project
Our C-OOK code project is deployed following the release technical specification of C-OOK in the IEEE 802.15.7-2018 standard.
We provide three-in-one package:
- C-OOK Tx-Rx back-to-back package: which is a full system simulation in LabVIEW. Users can run the package without the requirement of hardware.
- C-OOK BER versus SNR back-to-back package: which gives the simulation of C-OOK system under AWGN and the simulation of C-OOK system implemented with different bit detection methods.
- C-OOK Tx-Rx package for optical link (hardware required): which can be used for different types of LEDs and rolling shutter camera.
All these three packets will be delivered to you to test both cases: back-to-back link (or simulation mode), and the practical optical link. From a single time delivery, multi-benefits you will earn.
Some interesting technical features:
- Multi-tasking and pipeline techniques for real-time image processing
- Use-defined region-of-interest to extract data from light source(s)
- Re-configurable modulation and demodulation process
- All you-need-to-know about four OOK-modes within IEEE 802.15.7-2018 standard
- Real-time data display and BER monitoring
Overall description of C-OOK Code Project
C-OOK Software Package User Guide:
Technical Documents for C-OOK System:
Demonstrations of C-OOK Packages
Demo Simulation Package (Package 1)
Demo OpticalLink Package (Package 3)
C-OOK Concept and System Architecture:
C-OOK Data Packet Design
Practical Technical Consideration of modulation schemes for rolling shutter camera OCC