We now release new updates of the C-OOK Codes by adding several interesting features as follows. (Two additional software Packages, but the same single price.)
Package 1 (Back to Back Link) New features
This allows for choosing different modulation modes for Tx, configuring (simulated) cameras and channel. All are live demonstration, which are similar real world system.
- Input any text to transmit
- Choose the PHY mode for your customized modulation
- Configure the simulation of camera parameters (frame rate, inter-frame gap, image size, SNR in dB)
Package 2 (BER Simulation) New features
This allows for testing the decoder performance under different circumstances. User
can propose their own decoding algorithms and test them here.
- Matched filter decoder is applied
- User can simulate SNR, sampling rate, etc for BER comparison
Package 3 (Optical Link)
The optical link requires hardware configuration (ADC board, LED and camera)
Please download the following PPT file for a review of the software User Interface (TX and RX).