HA-QL (Hidden Asynchronous Quick-Link) is a hidden modulation mode among Screen-2-Camera operating modes within the IEEE 802.15.7-2018 Optical Wireless Communication standard.
An interesting feature of HA-QL is that it allows for controlling the peak-to-peak amplitude of the intensity modulation, from a visible code to a hidden code.
The HA-QL Code Project is cleaned, well-packed and documented.
Technical features of the HA-QL code project
Here are some of advanced technical features from our HA-QL code project that you may get beneficial from:
TX technical features:
- Read a file to transmit, Convolutional Code with Interleaving
- Controllable TX display size
- Controllable the visibility level of TX to evolve from a visible code to a hidden code.
- Controllable clock rate for changing refresh speed of TX
RX technical features:
- Multi-tasking techniques for real-time image processing
- Auto-detection and tracking the transmitter
- Auto- threshold training process for data frame detection
- Auto- threshold training process for preamble detection and packet recovery
- Feed forward training allows RX for decoding correctly even if when TX changes its transparency
- Real-time Multi-Tab display, including data display and BER monitoring
Overall description of HA-QL Code Project
HA-QL Software Package User Guide:
Technical Documents for HA-QL System:
(Contact for details)